I don’t do “daily renders” often but I want to put out material more consistently so I decided to give it a go today. I won’t be doing daily renders everyday but I’ll start doing them more often.
This one is quite simple, one of my free assets from Quixel was a set of clovers so I decided to use that as the main focus.
Side note: I enjoy the 24fps look, but I was thinking of doing 60fps for this one. I was wondering if I’d be able to pull that off knowing there might be mistakes and I’d have to re-render, edit, etc while trying to do it all in a day, so I stuck to 24fps. However, it went well overall so I’m going to try 60fps on the next daily render!
After Effects, Premiere Pro, Unreal Engine 4